Happy Weekend!

21.2.16


Happy weekend everybody! I hope your week has been as productive and interesting as mine! The early part of my week was all about the fun- catching up with friends and discovering a great working space with even better coffee and entertainment! The latter part of my work? Nose to the grindstone with lots of hard work! Here's what I've been reading through the long nights and between meetings!

Visions of the future from NASA: looking for some out of this world for your home office or room? Check out these free to download prints from NASA! I love the Grand Tour poster.

LFW: Designer homes we love: looking for some fashion and design inspiration? The latest post from Lorfords Antiques shares top tips on how to get the interior decor look of designers such as Ralph Lauren, Aerin Lauder and Thom Browne!

Buckingham Palace as a hotel: ever wonder how much it would cost to stay at Buckingham Palace if it became a hotel? Here's your answer.

Tory Burch Ready to Wear Autumn 2016: equestrian meets France in Burch's newest collection. I love it.

Lincoln Memorial renovations: my beloved Lincoln Memorial is about to undergo a pretty extensive renovation programme. I can't wait to see the finished result! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground