Happy Weekend!

20.12.15


If your week has been like mine, it's likely been filled with a few Christmas festivities and a determined effort to finish off tasks on the to do list before next week! It's easy to get overwhelmed this time of year, so make sure you take some time for yourself this weekend!

Now, here are the links that have caught my eye this week...

Natalie Portman as Jackie Kennedy: I was skeptical about what I would see when I clicked on the link, but Portman really does look like Jackie! Can't wait for the biopic to be released in 2017!

You're only 23, stop rushing life: patience is not my strong point, and I'm always thinking about the next thing and how I'm going to get there. If you're like me, take time to read this piece by Susie Shier.

The White House Holiday Photo line: A tradition of awkwardness: the stories behind the classic White House photo line!

Have a happy weekend! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground