Happy Weekend!

6.12.15


The weekend is finally here, and doesn't already feel like December is rushing by?! This week was my birthday, and as I write this post, I'm battling the season bug that is doing the rounds. Being sick as you turn another year older is not much fun! But I did have a rather ace ice cream cake that helped my poorly throat...

Here's what I've been reading this week.

Here's how to make something glorious of your life: the great journalist Sue Lloyd-Roberts passed away earlier this year. Anne Perkins analyses her life and legacy.

JK Rowling- 'Success never feels the way you think it will': when great things happen it's awesome, but I never think that success will feel the way that it actually does. JK Rowling shares my sentiments, and this interview is a great one to read when you need a boost!

How much would iconic holiday homes cost in real life?: let's just say, the homes from The Holiday and Miracle on 34th Street don't come cheap.

Here's what happens when you don't trust your gut: note to self, go with your instincts.

Kate Spade's phone charging purses: quite possibly the most handy accessory ever?!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground