Why You Need Drunk Elephant

30.9.15


Keeping my skin soft and supple in is key for me in the winter months. I hate dry skin and the misery that it brings, so discovering Drunk Elephant has been a bit of a lightbulb moment!

First off, let's talk about the packaging. The black and white geographic pattern is boosted with pops of neon color (all different depending on the product,) and will make even the dullest vanity cupboard bright and exciting. I tried the Umbra Sheer Physical Defence SPF 30 and the Virgin Marula Luxury Facial oil.


The SPF smoothes on to your skin like a dream, and contains a powerful sunflower shoot extract and rich algae. Many people forget to use SPF in the winter months, but winter sun can be as damaging as the summer heat and light. Be sure to pop it on and create a protective barrier.

I was most excited about using the Facial Oil, particularly as a treat after a long day. After cleansing and toning my face, I directly applied a few drops of the Oil to my hands, warmed it up and patted it onto my skin. Aside from the gorgeously rich scent, the Oil hydrating my face completely and when I woke in the morning, my skin look refreshed and rested!

All of Drunk Elephant's products contain no colorants or fragrances, and the formulations contain ingredients that are there to benefit skin health and protect even the most sensitive skin. If you're to revitalize your skincare routine or take better care of your skin during the harsh, winter months, make sure you give Drunk Elephant a try!


Thanks to Drunk Elephant for sending me these two products to try. 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground