Autumn Book Wishlist

9.9.15


Reading for pleasure is one of the activities that helps me relax. I haven't been reading enough lately, which could suggest why I've had trouble sleeping and generally, feeling a bit under the weather. With my birthday and the holiday season fast approaching, I'll be asking for these books to curl up and read. I'm also headed for a short break in October, so I'm hoping that I may receive one or two of these titles to keep me company on the plane journey. :)

Here are the titles currently on my book wishlist.

The Parrots

Written by Vogue Editor Aexandra Shulman, The Parrots explores the everyday problems of family life set amongst upper crust London privilege and the crumbling of a seemingly solid marriage.

The Lego Architect

I have a confession to make. I love Lego! (There's a growing mini figure collection on my bookcase.) These fun book takes you on a tour of the history of architecture as well as tips and tricks for making your own models!

Love Style Life

Garance Dore is one of my favorite bloggers, so I'm excited to see that her part memoir, part guide will be released later this autumn. Offering a backstage look at fashion's frontlines, this book will help capture the true essence of chic.

Frost: That Was The Life That Was

Sir David Frost was one of the best TV host and reporter we'll ever see. He interviewed every British Prime Minister since Harold Wilson, as well as seven US Presidents, the most famous being Richard Nixon. This is one book I won't be missing!

Which titles are on your wishlist?

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground