The best essie colors

12.8.15

Naked nails are not my thing! I love wearing nail polish and experimenting with lots of different colors and styles whatever the season!

essie is my favorite nail polish brand- the colors are amazing and the quality of the polish stands out from others that I have tried. I'll usually wear the brighter colors on my toes, and will alternate between pinks, greys and dark purples or blues on my fingers.

Here are my favorite essie colors:


Tour de finance: a great fuschia shade with a hint of shimmer!

Under where: a lovely orchid color perfect for spring and summer!

After school boy blazer: the perfect navy blue shade

Tuck it in my tux: when I'm after a neutral mani, this is the shade I turn to.

What are your favorite nail polish colors? Share your suggestions in the comments! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground