Proper Notebooks from PaperBlanks

31.8.15


Much like my obsession with shoes, I can never resist a lovely new notebook. I always carry one in my handbag, and there's one next to my bed in case of any late night moments of inspiration! As much as I am a sucker for digital technology, nothing quite beats writing by hand.

These great little notebooks from paperblanks perfectly address my love of paper. Created using acid-free, sustainable forest paper, these are easily the fanciest notebooks I own. I was treated to three pieces from the Nocturnelle collection, and a reproduction design based on a cover designed in 1829 by publishers A & W Galignani for The Poetical Works of Thomas Moore. The covers suggest the fine Moroccan leather preferred for the bindings of that era, as well as the sturdiness, careful finishing and ridged spine respected by discerning bibliophiles.

Stationery doesn't have to be boring, and with notebooks as beautiful as these, who wouldn't want to write in style? For all you paper fans, the paperblanks shop has loads of journals, planners and notebooks to choose from. You can even jazz up your iPad or digital device with a luxurious protective cover!


Thanks to paperblanks for sending me these three notebooks to try!

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground