My Travel Wishlist

21.8.15

I'm experiencing a serious case of wanderlust. I'm in the middle of planning a serious trip for next year (more on that when it's official....) and making list upon list of the different things I want to do, see and experience.

Travel is the best experience you can get, and I attribute the opportunities I've had to see the world that have made me the individual I am today. I love to experience new cultures, see new things and embrace the challenges (and fun!) that travelling brings.

So let's get all gooey eyed by these amazing locations...


PARIS

The shopping, the food, the sights...I've been twice before, but I really want to go back!


AMSTERDAM

Maybe this will be the city in which I'll learn to ride a bicycle! Or perhaps I'll stick to strolling along the canals instead. 


DALLAS

Texas has been on my wishlist for a while now! Would love to visit Dallas and stop at the George W Bush Presidential Library.


SEATTLE

Blame my love of Starbucks and Sleepless in Seattle for this one... but really, what an amazing place!


SAN FRANCISCO

Near the top of my list, I'd love to walk across Golden Gate Bridge, take a stroll through the Presidio and visit Alcatraz! 


SYDNEY

I had an amazing time when I was in Sydney in 2010. This is top of my list! 


MELBOURNE

As a Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries fan, this is a close second on my visit list! (I have the locations list all ready to go...)


CANBERRA

The political junkie in me would love to visit the Parliament Buildings and sit in on a session. 


HONG KONG

Several friends have been to HK and it's home to one of my favourite bag designers, Louella Odie! 

All photos Wikimedia apart from Sydney Opera House and Montmartre (Author's Own.)

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground