Leather Goods from Orox

22.4.15


I love to support family run businesses, particularly those that are committed to making extraordinary products.

Oxox Leather Company was established in Oregon in 2005, its origins traced back to 1933 when Felipe Martinez began crafting leather goods in Oaxaca, Mexico. Fast forward to the present day, and the business is run by his great grandchildren Martin, Levi and Kevin with a name that represents its history and inspirations.

Oxox offers a full range of American made bags, belts and small leather goods. Their timeless, clean designs are handcrafted to the highest of standards, and the company uses American-sourced leather and sustainable materials. The products will stand the test of time and become items that one generation can pass proudly on to the next.

I particularly love the citus cord minders and they are so useful for keeping my earbuds and phone chargers tangle free! They are a simple solution to an often irritating problem!


I often use a silver case to hold my business cards, but this cardholder from Orox is my new favourite! It's perfect to use when I don't want to carry lots of cards with me, and I can also store a few notes inside for when I don't want to take my usual size wallet.


I've been looking for a camera strap for some time, and this one really fits the bill! It's classic in design, easy to install and comfortable to carry. It's all I could have wanted!


Check out the extensive range of Orox products here- I am loving the iPhone 6 case and this neon pink pouch!

Citus cord minders, cardholder and camera strap c/o Orox.

Photos: Orox Leather/Author's Own

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground