Current Reads and Wishlist

10.11.14


With the nights drawing in, there's nothing better to sit with a cup of something warm and a great book.

Here's what I'm currently reading:

Personal History by Katharine Graham: Winner of the 1998 Pulitzer Prize for Biography, this fascinating memoir gives us a glimpse into Graham's life and work. I'm currently on the section on Watergate and I'm hooked!

The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt: The Goldfinch seems to have been read or is being read by everyone at the moment. It's worth the hype!

And these are the books I can't wait to read! Hopefully I'll get them for Christmas!


How To Be Parisian: Wherever You Are: This book deconstructs the French woman's view on culture, fashion and attitude. Every girl needs some French style in their life!

I'll Drink to That: Get up close with Betty Halbreich, the famous personal shopper at Bergdorf Goodman. The Bergdorf documentary is the perfect accompaniment!

The Women I Wanted To Be: DvF shares with us her journey of being one of fashion's most accomplished businesswoman, and of course, the story of the famous wrap dress!

What are you currently reading? Share with me your suggestions in the comments! 

No comments :

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground