Kate Spade: 135 Fifth Avenue, New York City

24.4.13

Regular readers will know that I have just returned from a great trip to New York City! Whilst this was not my first visit to the Big Apple, it was to Kate Spade's store located at 135 Fifth Avenue.

I'm a big fan of Kate Spade, owning a lovely spotted iPhone case, the amazing New York sidewalks scarf and a great small black leather bag that is simply perfect for night's out, or shopping trips where both hands are needed!



I was keen to visit this store whilst in town, and I was certainly not disappointed. The brand's slogan is 'Live Colorfully,' and the store certainly lived up to its motto! Racks of gorgeous dresses in jewelled tone hues, bright colored jeans and an amazing selection of bags and shoes caught my eye immediately.


I was after a pair of the navy gingham Keds for Kate Spade sneakers, and was happy to pick them up. Whilst browsing I noticed this fabulous Seaport Grand stainless steel watch, complete with a neon pink spade and seconds hand.  The sales assistant Carlos, (who was so lovely and helpful!) adjusted the links for me in store, saving me a job for when I returned home.


I was so impressed with this particular branch of Kate Spade that I will certainly be visiting again next time I am in the city. If you're in the Flatiron District to pop in and pay a visit!

Photos from my Instagram- follow here! 


1 comment :

StevenHWicker said...

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Marketplace Australia

One Beat Designs Mlekoshi playground